Engineer to Order: There are times when your needs are so precise and so particular that nothing will do but to have a tool specially engineered to meet your requirements. We are always happy to work with you to provide exactly what you will need to get the job done.
After Sales Service:
Nothing lasts for ever. Norbar can service, repair, replace and calibrate the following products:
- PneuTorque® and EvoTorque®
- Torque Multipliers
- Mechanical Torque Testers
- Electronic Display Instruments
- Electronic Torque Transducers
- Torque Calibration Beams and associated Weights
- Professional Torque Wrenches above 400 N·m and NorTronic, for all other Torque Wrenches we provide Service Replacements
Calibration options vary for all of the above, please contact Customer Relations for details.
Spares availability: Norbar offers over 150 different Spares Kits to support the longevity of their tools. In order to maintain the quality, performance, and peace of mind associated with their products Norbar recommend that only genuine Norbar spares are fitted to their tools.
If you have a specific enquiry, please contact us directly.
E. firstname.lastname@example.org T. 01295 753 600